The Future of Food conference is at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre – 9 Ormsby Terrace in Mandurah on 23 and 24 September 2021, exists to inspire and initiate change within the Australian agri-food sector: to recognise future-forward businesses, champion innovative and successful agri-food professionals in their food journey, support the development of a progressive local food industry and empower consumers to make better-informed decisions about what they eat. This will be Southern Dirts’ first Future of Food Conference and is to be held in the Peel Region in Western Australia.
Given the current economic and health challenges we face domestically and internationally, we will also be offering a streaming service for paid attendees so that they will be able to watch and participate in the conference. In 2021, we are shining the spotlight on the Peel Region, a dynamic and vibrant culinary scene.
With a name like Future Food Systems Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) we may have a clue as to the direction of this organisation. But what are they aiming to do over the next 10 years and how will it be achieved? We chatted with Future Food Systems CRC CEO, David Eyre, to find out where they are at and how they will help to secure the Future of Food in Australia…… read more
- The Future of Food from the Perspective of Future Food Systems CRC September 8, 2021
- Wide Open Agriculture ‘Open Up’ about the Future of Food August 15, 2021
- AusIndustry Supporting the Future of Food August 12, 2021
- The Conscious Consumer and Sustainable Food Systems June 15, 2021
- Future Perspectives on Consumer Trends June 11, 2021
- Call for Exhibitors June 11, 2021
- The Future of Food June 6, 2021